The Grange Trust has a vision of excellence for all, children are at the heart of the organisation with all those within it committed to ensuring every child has the best possible educational experiences and achieves the best they possibly can.
Excellence for all’ children are at the heart of the trust with those within it committed to ensuring that every child has an excellent educational experience and achieves the best they possibly can. The world has no limits children have many talents which need to be nurtured and celebrated in order to improve life chances, coupled with the opportunities to be the best they can be through academic and personal excellence.
To achieve an excellent educational experience we need to:
- Have high expectations
- Uphold high standards of academic performance
- Sustain high standards of behaviour
- Inspire all to be the best they can be
- Teach dynamic, challenging lessons which create a buzz for learning and meet the needs of all learners
- Ensure the learning environment promotes excellence whilst being nurturing, secure and welcoming
- Celebrate achievements
- Build strong partnerships with parents, governors and services to improve outcomes for our children and our families.
To achieve personal excellence we need to actively teach and promote:
The chair of the Trust is Chris Watson contactable via the school office: 01709 543664 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mark for the attention of the Chair of Governors.